RC06 Political Sociology – IPSA 26th World Congress of Political Science, 25-29/07/2020 Lisbon, Portugal
RC06 Political Sociology
10 OCT Proposal Submission Deadline: Papers and Closed Panels
The Abstract must not exceed 350 words.
Prof. Laurence Morel
Prof. Stéphanie Alenda
Brings together political scientists and sociologists in this highly diverse, empirically based field of study; promoting and this dynamic interdisciplinary exchange of scholars and ideas lies at the core of the CPS and determines its policies. The committee aims to establish a community of like–minded scholars, to facilitate communication and the dissemination of scientific research, and to increase the theoretical and practical significance of the field.
- Civil Society Groups and Interest Representation
Chair: Raquel Rego
- Direct and Deliberative democracy- Online and Offline
Chair: Raphael Kies
- Elite Renewal and Continuity in the Political Landscapes in Eurasia: Methodological and Empirical Inquiries
Chair: Inna Melnykovska
- Elites and Civil Society Elites. The changing landscapes of power and populism
Chair: Håkan Johansson
- Methodological Issues in Studying Alternative Forms of Engagement
Chair: Pascale Dufour
- Party Resources 2.0? Consequences of the digital revolution for parties’ fundraising and spending
Chair: Oscar Barbera
- Solidarity and the Quality of Democracy: Competing with New Nationalisms?
Chair: Donatella Selva